Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some Process Sketches and Finished Layout



Hey!  CTN was a blast and I am going to be exhibiting again next year!  I met so many great people and artists that I truly admire.  I am so behind on my postings here and on my other sites.  Here are a few prelim-sketches and finished layout from a project I completed a little while ago.  Really fun piece to paint and to work out.  The characters were ton of fun to create too!  Initially I had thought of possibly having more a standing tree as part of the focal point in the comp but found that the broken/rotted log gave a little more story and interest to the piece.  I am currently working on a number of new layouts and characters in between work and sleep.  I hope to post those very soon.  As always, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment