Friday, August 24, 2012

A Few Images I Forgot To Post



I was going through some work from a couple of terms ago and found these.  The top two are from a character design assignment in an Adobe Illustrator class.  Photos courtesy of my instructor Dana Duncan Seil.  Since I like playing video games, I thought it would would be fun to create a fictional character around that and create something functional too.  Doesn't look to shabby next my my Xbox either.  Developing the character was tons of fun and it was my favorite project out of the class.  The last image is of some character designs from the same class, but different assignment.  They were a lot of fun as well.  I still have images from this previous term and some personal work I am working on.  I'll post more soon.  Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Baha I love the concept! It would be funny to have one of those next to me while I game too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey robbie did you sculpt the first image? they all look really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lulu! Yes Brenda, I did sculpt and paint it.

    ReplyDelete